Saturday, December 1, 2012

696 - Christmas Card Sale

 
 
I negotiated a deal with a local printer and made up a couple hundred Christmas cards using my "Mother Of Tenderness" icon design.  (Please click here to see the original icon that I painted.)  These true-colour folded cards feature the replica of the icon on the front and a religious inscription inside (Isaiah 7:14).  Printed on highest-quality cardstock, these holiday gifts make a remarkable and memorable impression for the 2012 season.  Each card has its own sealable fitted white envelope for easy mailing.
 
I can sell these cards for $1.25 apiece, which is a bargain for the discriminating card-giver, especially for custom-made cards with this level of beauty and attention to detail.  Cards come in affordable packs of 10.
 
Instead of throwing your money away at the big card companies with their anonymous factories and their inflated seasonal price mark-up, please consider supporting me, your community artist, by purchasing Christmas cards that are true art.  You can contact me at the e-mail above, and we can discuss prices and shipping. 
 
Cheers for the Happy Holidays!