Friday, December 14, 2012

703 - RAF vs. UFO Framed!

 
I find great pleasure in printing out my own art.  There's something that seems so satisfyingly final about seeing art in print.  Thanks to timely purchases from loyal JSVB readers, I earned enough funds to print off several pieces.
 
One of my favourites is "RAF Versus UFO", which you can see by clicking here.  In print, it's even more amazing.  The colours are so rich and deep, it looks like the fightercraft are ready to leap directly out of the frame! 
 
Best of all, you can own this unique and thought-provoking piece in your own home.  At 18" x 24", you will ponder the true nature of the universe as our brave Air Force pilots dogfight with the best flying saucers outer space has to offer.  Did you know there are recorded events of WWII RAF aircraft actually shooting at UFO's?  There are fewer stranger stories in the annals of aviation lore. 
 
Please send me an e-mail to the address at the top of this page if you are interested in your very own print of "RAF Versus UFO".  I ship anywhere... but Mars.