Wednesday, April 3, 2013

760 - April Fool's ET Evidence


On April Fool's Day of all days, I finally managed to photograph a UFO.  This picture was taken near Parksville, on Vancouver Island.  This is an actual photograph.  There are no Photoshop tricks involved in presenting this picture.  The only change I made was to lower the image resolution so that JSVB doesn't load slowly.  I have not adjusted the contrast, the curves, the gamma, or any of the colours.  I used no dodge, burn, smudge, sponge, or any filter or brush of any kind.  Cut and paste tools were never used on this photo, neither is it cropped in any way.  I did not even put my usual visible label on this pic (my Chinese name). If you want the high-resolution original for your own needs (worship, debunking, whatever), please send me an e-mail and I will reply with a hi-res copy. 
 
Even so, check it out.  The photo has a little motion blur because I was taking a handheld shot under twilight conditions with a slow shutter.  There is no way someone could have thrown this object into the air and I would end up with this picture: either the object would then be more motion-blurred within the frame on account of the slow shutter, or else the colours would be much darker if I used a faster shutter and lower aperture. The object is standing still relative to me, but the blur is equal across the entire frame.  Use Photoshop histograms, and you will see that the curves are natural and do not show any artefacts from digital effects.  There are no digital seams, no fake shadows. 
 
You tell me: real April Fool's photograph or real April Fool's hoax.  I do have another angle of this scene, but it's not nearly as good a shot as this one.  I promise to post it later.  One spooky aspect is how closely this object matches the completely fictional extraterrestrial vehicle I had designed for JSVB Post #649 "RAF Versus UFO", which you can see by clicking here.   Watch the skies, but also watch JSVB!