Saturday, August 13, 2016

1271 - "F3L-8C0"


Today is Ungood Art Day on JSVB. This post discusses an X-Rated sexual act, although the image is only of the back end of a car, a Chrysler in fact.  If you do not want to read X-Rated material, please do not scroll down.  I know, I know, what has JSVB come to?





































Is it just me, or does the illuminated tail light of a Chrysler Neon look like fellatio? 

I've been considering this for years, maybe over a decade.  Not every single day, of course.  Only the previous week was the first time that I saw someone on the road with the tail light lit up when I had a camera handy.   The configuration of the red plastic, the exact position of the eye-like bulb within its oblong reflector and the truly unfortunate positioning of the white reverse lamp all contribute to make spotting a Neon on the road an especially evocative event.  It's not like the old Neons are common anymore, which is a good thing on many levels.

I should have made Suction Cup Allan (please click here to see that) my Ungood Art for this month, but my friend Earl already made links to it so I don't want to break them by moving Allan to Ungood Art Day, traditionally the thirteenth of every month here on JSVB.  Instead, you get a putrid photograph.