Tuesday, February 13, 2018

1474 - Packing Meat: Hamburger Handgun



The meat pistol is real!  The Photoshopping is suspect.

Welcome to Ungood Art Day on JSVB, traditionally the thirteenth day of every month.  On this day, I try to show art that I have made that can't qualify as being "good".  

I did not on purpose go out to create a gun out of meat, why would anyone do that?  When I make my best spaghetti sauce, I use three kinds of ground meat: beef, pork, and veal.  The portions I got from the butcher were too big, so I split them.  The remainders went into the freezer for later.  

When I retrieved them, I had discovered the three meat lumps had frozen into a shape resembling a gun.  Knowing I had an opportunity, I took a picture of it and here we are today.  I applied some Photoshop to make the picture more dramatic and to make the meat more Magnum-shaped.